What Does Spinal Touch Do?
Heal More People, Transform Your Health Practice
As the course is accredited by the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA) and it is considered a ‘light touch’ treatment with your Diploma, you will be able to get insurance or extend your existing one to cover this therapy.
When you complete the course you will be able to:
- Help people who maybe suffering from the following conditions: asthma, back-pain, digestive complaints, headaches, neck and shoulder pain, injuries, low energy and fatigue, multiple sclerosis, scoliosis, sciatica, stress related disease ,whiplash pain and other complaints.
- Guide the organism to regenerate the energy centres (chakras) and energy field.
- Give a non-force holistic body treatment which eliminates pain often instantly.
- Assess the posture of your patient before treatment and thus customise the treatment to the person’s particular needs.
- The treatment is zero strain for you the practitioner which enables you to comfortably treat more patients.
- You can see all the corrections you need to do when you assess the posture at the plumb-line before the actual treatment on the couch.
- You can also clearly see all the therapeutic changes that were made when you assess the posture after you've given the treatment.
- With the treatment you create and hold a safe space. This facilitates the healing of your patient.
- Due to your enhanced therapeutic skills you will have a high rate of healing results and the referrals to your practice will skyrocket.
- The treatment procedure is easy to learn.
- You can work standing or sitting down so you do not feel tired at the end of your practice day.
You will also have a fantastic therapeutic tool to treat your own family.
As there aren't many practitioners offering this treatment you will have referrals from other practitioners as well as from existing patients. You will have a lot of support from Susanna Terry in order to reach a high standard as a Spinal Touch practitioner.
Once you finish the Light Touch Therapy course, we will refer to you any clients who live in your area.
In this course I will take you through the various steps of the treatment so that you can easily learn this effective yet gentle remedial therapy and set up in practice as a Spinal Touch practitioner.
The Two-Module Course in Spinal Touch with Susanna Terry of Light Touch Therapy Training
Assignments between modules
Requirements for Joining The Course
2. Light Touch Therapy training in Spinal Touch is a professional practitioner's course and it is not designed for you to teach it. You will therefore be asked to sign an agreement paper before you join the course. (click here for the agreement paper)
I look forward to personally guide you to learn this unique remedial treatment which consistently brings amazing therapeutic results.
Don’t Take My Word For It
Radical Living Coach, UK
“I have found Spinal Touch incredibly effective and it is a treatment I offer to all my clients. I enjoy seeing how much they can change in just one or two sessions. The lower back especially becomes much softer, walking gets easier and also the shoulders become more even – all round it has been a great success.”
Alexander Technique Teacher, Carmarthenshire, UK
Dr Fatemeh Rezaei Sajadinia
Physiotherapist, London, UK
Light Touch Therapy Training
in Spinal Touch (Module 1 & 2 Inclusive) £ 720.00
Pay in FULL OPTION
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICE £670.00
(If booked and paid by the 10th of April 2019)
Dates: Module 1: 25-28 April 2019; Module 2: 31st of May 6-2nd of June 2019
[The price includes 2 manuals, PDFs, and the cost of the Spinal Touch footboard and plumb-bob]
The Light Touch Therapy Training Includes:
- Personal Coaching
- Healing Attunement
- Two Manuals. Manual one: Theory and Practice of Spinal Touch. Spinal Touch is the foundational Light Touch treatment. Manual two: Spinal Touch workbook.
- Handouts in PDF. In addition to the e-books I also provide cheat sheets and other
handouts in pdf which will be extremely helpful to you.
- The equipment to assess the patient's remedial needs before the treatment.
- One-on-one practical session before certification.
- Clinical Practice on Visiting Clients.