What Does Spinal Touch Do?
Heal More People, Transform Your Health Practice
As the course is accredited by the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA) and it is considered a ‘light touch’ treatment with your Diploma, you will be able to get insurance or extend your existing one to cover this therapy.
When you complete the course you will be able to:
- Help people who maybe suffering from the following conditions: asthma, back-pain, digestive complaints, headaches, neck and shoulder pain, injuries, low energy and fatigue, multiple sclerosis, scoliosis, sciatica, stress related disease ,whiplash pain and other complaints.
- Guide the organism to regenerate the energy centres (chakras) and energy field.
- Give a non-force holistic body treatment which eliminates pain often instantly.
- Assess the posture of your patient before treatment and thus customize the treatment to the person’s particular needs.
- As the course is accredited and it is a ‘light touch’ treatment with your diploma you will be able to get insurance or extend your existing one to cover this therapy.
- The treatment is zero strain for you the practitioner which enables you to comfortably treat more patients.
- You can see all the corrections you need to do when you assess the posture at the plumb-line before the actual treatment on the couch.
- You can also clearly see all the therapeutic changes that were made when you assess the posture after you've given the treatment.
- With the treatment you create and hold a safe space. This facilitates the healing of your patient.
- Due to your enhanced therapeutic skills you will have a high rate of healing results and the referrals to your practice will skyrocket.
- The treatment procedure is easy to learn.
- You can work standing or sitting down so you do not feel tired at the end of your practice day.
You will also have a fantastic therapeutic tool to treat your own family.
As there aren't many practitioners offering this treatment you will have referrals from other practitioners as well as from existing patients. You will have a lot of support from Susanna Terry in order to reach a high standard as a Spinal Touch practitioner.
Once you finish the Light Touch Therapy course, we will refer to you any clients who live in your area.
You will get the videos to watch how the treatment is given. You will have two e-books, as well as extra pdfs so that you can easily set up in practice as a Spinal Touch practitioner.
In this course I will take you step-by-step through the various modules so that you can learn this effective yet gentle remedial treatment.
What You Will Learn in the 5 Module Light Touch Therapy Training
You will discover the real cause of pain and disease and what steps you need to take to reverse it. Find out how stress affects our body's posture as well as the optimum function of our internal organs.
Which are the stressors which we can avoid and which ones we have to correctly learn to live with.
In this module you will learn how to assess your patients' posture and any distortion they may have. You'll discover a step-by-step method to customize a Light Spinal Touch treatment to the person's particular needs.This will be a highly individualized 'prescription' which is going to follow when your client lies on the couch.
This is the module which teaches you the various steps to treating a patient with Light Spinal Touch.
You will also watch the video so that you can see how you will treat your own clients with this unique therapy. Finally you will re-assess your client's posture after the treatment to find out how much the misalignment has been corrected and what else you need to do to make your treatment hold better.
Requirements for Joining The Course
2. Light Touch Therapy training in Spinal Touch is a professional practitioner's course and it is not designed for you to teach it. You will therefore be asked to sign an agreement paper before you join the course. (click here for the agreement paper)
I look forward to personally guide you to learn this unique remedial treatment which consistently brings amazing therapeutic results.
Don’t Take My Word For It
Radical Living Coach, UK
“I have found Spinal Touch incredibly effective and it is a treatment I offer to all my clients. I enjoy seeing how much they can change in just one or two sessions. The lower back especially becomes much softer, walking gets easier and also the shoulders become more even – all round it has been a great success”
Alexander Technique Teacher, Carmarthenshire, UK
Dr Fatemeh Rezaei Sajadinia
Physiotherapist, London, UK
What You Will Learn in The 5 Module
Light Touch Therapy Course
Introductory Price only GBP £720.00
(Normal Price, GBP £750.00)
The course fee covers the cost of the equipment required in order to assess the person's remedial needs. That is, a special footboard and a plumb- bob (a gravity line). The shipping for the equipment will be charged separately as it will vary depending on your location.
The Light Touch Therapy Course Includes:
- Video Tutorials for five modules. I have recorded my live course into video tutorials. You will learn step-by-step the whole treatment procedure. You can watch the videos numerous times until you are familiar with all the techniques of giving this treatment.
- Two Ebooks Manuals. Ebook manual one: Theory and Practice of Spinal Touch. Spinal Touch is the foundational Light Touch treatment. Ebook manual two: Spinal Touch workbook.
- Handouts in PDF. In addition to the e-books I also provide cheat sheets and other
handouts in pdf which will be extremely helpful to you.
- The equipment to assess the patient's remedial needs before the treatment.
- One-on-one practical session before certification.
- One webinar each month.
- Email Support